Ready to book your pop-up wedding? Check out our upcoming dates for availability!
Sat Sept 25 2021 (Atlas Hotel, Regina, SK.) FULLY BOOKED
April 2022 (Date Coming Soon)
Oct 2022 (Date Coming Soon)
Dec 2022 (Date Coming Soon)
What does a pop-up wedding all include?
- Indoor/Outdoor ceremony venue space pre-decorated tastefully in neutral wedding colours to go with any theme including aisle decor and ceremony backdrop.
- Legal Civil Ceremony with Saskatchewan Wedding Commissioner (approx 20 mins), that can be customized based on your preferences.
- Your choice of customized Music for wedding ceremony – processional, certificate signing, and recessional
- Neutral coloured silk bridal bouquet and silk boutonniere for the groom – rented only, must be returned after photo’s.
- Professional photography to cover the ceremony and up to 30 mins after the ceremony on site for formal bride/groom, bridal party shots. Receive approx 100 edited photos of your special day approx 3-4 weeks after the event.
- Up to 30 guests to attend ceremony and post wedding festivities. Extra guests $25 per person. Maximum amount of guests is 30 people including wedding party and children.
- 30 min post wedding cocktail reception with cash bar, includes appetizers for guests.
- One small 8 inch white buttercream cutting cake for bride and groom as part of wedding reception to cut and eat with customized icing color.
- Personalized gift with your names as a take home gift to commemorate your day.
- Investment: $1600 plus taxes, $800.00 retainer fee with signed contract